Delegates arriving at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) or Oakland International Airport (OAK) have the following options for getting to the Marriott Marquis:
- Shuttle bus: SuperShuttle one-way fare is $17/person from SFO, $27/person from OAK. Round-trip tickets are available at reduced rates. Visit supershuttle.com for more information.
- SuperShuttle Discounts: Use discount code KVUNV to save 10 percent off the first-person fare (subject to availability). Additional discounts are available through SuperShuttle’s ShareRide program: $2.00 off/person, per direction to or from SFO and Downtown San Francisco or $3.00 off/person, per direction to or from OAK/SJC and Downtown San Francisco. SuperShuttle’s ExecuCar discounts offer $5.00 off/vehicle, per direction to or from SFO/OAK/SJC and Downtown San Francisco. Enter discount code B9SYY at supershuttle.com to redeem the benefits. Or, click on this group link: https://www.supershuttle.com/Default.aspx?GC=B9SYY
- Public transit: A BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) station is located 0.2 miles southwest of the hotel, accessible from both airports. This is the Powell Street station. Visit bart.gov for more information. Cost is roughly $8.25 per person from the SFO airport.
- Taxi: One-way taxicab fare will average $45 from SFO and $51 from OAK, according to the hotel.
- On-site parking: For those driving to the convention or renting vehicles, off-site parking through the Marriott Marquis is available for $32/day, on-site parking is $65/day and valet parking is $60/day.